The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift. For Standard shift- you need to orient the arm on the engine exactly as shown in the product instructions.
Peg Movement: This kit has adjustable footpegs that allow between 1/2 and 1-1/2 inch rise and between 4 and 4-3/4 inch rearward offset. This new position gives riders much better control over the Grom when riding aggressively.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit utilizes some OEM components - see exploded drawings for details.
NOTE: The OEM sprocket cover must be removed- and the Woodcraft sprocket cover (60-0305SC) should be used in it's place.